Travel assitance needed

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Guangzhou (2 days), Nanging (2days) and TIanjin(2days), Beijing ( 1day), Ningbo( 1 day), Yongkang(1 day), Taizhou(1 day)

I would be grateful if you could advise me in regard to the following questions:

1.       Place where I could get economical accommodation as well as not far away from the main business area .

2.       I would be travelling  Guangzhou--- Yiwu---Yongkang---Taizhou---Nanjing---Tianjin---Beijing.: It would be of  great help if you could tell me what mode of travel I should adopt. Please advise me modes of transportation that are fast and economical.

3.       What would be more economical: renting an apartment or a room in a hotel

4.       Average rentals at which i could get a decent room. Would be grateful if you could provide suggestion in regard to the hotel

5.       If renting an apartment would be economical, suggestion in regard to how to know about the apartments available on rentals

For traveling among Guangzhou, Yiwu, Yongkang, Nanjing and Tiajin, see this:

http://www.chinatraveladvice.com/articles/875-high-speed-train-service-between-beijing-and-shanghai-start-in-june#comment-300

There are two Taizhou in East China, one in Zhejiang Province, and the other in Jiangsu Province. It looks like it is Taizhou in Zhejiang Province you'll visit. To go from Yongkang to Taizhou in Zhejiang Province, you can take a bus. The distance between Yongkang and Taizhou is close to 200 km. There are a number of outlying districts of Taizhou, so need to be clear why in Taizhou you're going.

Taizhou in Jiangsu Province is northeast of Nanjing. From Nanjing you can get there by train or bus. Distance is about 160 km. 

The high-speed train between Beijing and Tianjin is a convenient way to travel between the two cities. Travel time is just half an hour, and fare ¥60-70.

As for accommodation, since you're spending just a couple of days in each city, renting an apartment is not an likely option, unless you have some local people to make some arrangements for you. There aren't many apartments for rent any way, not for short terms and to foreign travelers. There are quites some hotels around in Chinese cities nowadays, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find one. Identify main business areas of the cities and search for your hotels accordingly. Yongkang is a smaller, a county town. There are also a few franchises of economical hotels/motels, such as 168, Jinjiang, Super8, House Inns. They're generally clean and decent.