Clothing manufacturers

Good morning,

I am looking to have some t shirts made and provide work to makers of good quality clothing. It will be relatively small scale to begin with however, if things work well then I would look to make this a very large scale business and therefore provide a lucrative investment to the manufacturer. I happen to know that chains like Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister to name a couple also use a very high quality manufacturer in the area of Macao and I was wondering if you could provide me with any information as to which companies would be capable of producing such high quality goods please? Obviously I don't think you would be able to tell me specifically which ones A+F etc use however, if I could have an idea of which companies would be capable of such high quality manufacture, I will be able to approach them and gain samples for my own label then I should be able to make a decision on who to use.

Any help of guidance you are able to give me would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Kris

Hi Kris,

The following are some Chinese companies that seem to manufacture for brands such as Abercrombie and Fitch or trade in such goods. There are a large number of such firms out there, and it may take quite some effort to check them out to see if they're legit and reliable.

Zhongshan Shaxi Town Fuyuanrong Garment Firm, No.48, Zone A, Yunhan Clothing Wholesale Market, Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangzhou

Stariver Intl Trading Co. (HK), Qianxi Business Center, Haizhu District, Guangzhou

Shenzhen Sunwin Knitwear Industrial Company Limited, No. 3 Building, Dapai Industrial Area, Shuijin Village, Buji Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen

Shengzhou Tianqiang Garment Co., Ltd., No. 818, Xianhu Road, Shengzhou, Zhejiang

Shishi Maka Garments, No.1236, Zone D, North Area, Garments Town, Shishi City, Quanzhou, Fujian

Kunshan Yuesheng Textile Co., Ltd., No. 153,Youyi Road, Luyang Town, kunshan City, Jiangsu

Dongguan City Junbang Clothes Factory, 2/F, No. 33 Workshop, Tuanjie Road, Cuntou, Humen Town, Dongguan, Guangdong

Guangzhou Naxing Textile Ltd., No. 10, Huitai East Road, Xintang Town, Zengcheng, Guangzhou, Guangdong